5/25/08

and they're off

Wow. Of course it's two thirty in the morning my last day in New York for about three months. I have to wake up in four hours. I'm currently uploading a bunch of pictures to my computer and doing some last minute room prep for my sub letter.

I can honestly say that I'm really worn out. And this four hours of sleep won't help make me more awake either. But, I am so incredibly excited. Kaitlin and I had a great show on Thursday that everyone really seemed to enjoy. The improv was very funny but also nice and sad and focused. It went over quite well at the Magnet, which we certainly both consider one of our homes. For me, playing with Alistair for the first time as well was very entertaining. Onwards and upwards.

Can't wait to see what people think of the show in Toronto. Can't wait.

No comments: