6/5/08

a pictoral revue

Some behind the scenes pics from the last few days. K-Fon and I playing an old school hockey game in the Winnipeg airport. What a welcome back to the true north strong and free!
Great shot of Renee on the Border between Manitoba and Seskatchewan.
A beautiful prarie sunset on the Alberta/Seskatchewan border.
An awesome old school Safeway in Regina.
Alsitair making important deals outside of that Safeway.
Outside the theater in Regina where we had just played for 250 enthusiastic people. We were totally on a performance high.
Like all comedians across the continent, we all love Rock Band. Here's a cute pic of a bunch of us at Rob's (from General Fools) house for the after party in Regina.

Your two favorite slow comedy duo people on the border of two provinces making strange body positions.

1 comment:

kw0769992 said...

Hey BnB! It's that asian gal from the globe you talked with about MSTRKRFT and all :D. I kept my promise to check your blog out! And your button is hanging strong on my bag which I carry whenever I go out, so I'm doing some good publicity for you guys ;) ...I charge $50/month cause I only go out on weekends. Send the cheque to my bank account in which the information will be emailed to your blog. :P lol

It was awesome seeing you guys at the Globe with the General Fools! Way better than the second act, may I add.
I'm so glad you enjoyed Regina! I guess I'll be expecting to see you guys soon sometime? Awesome! Ciao <3