6/13/08

Shillin' and Illin'

So that's it. We did our last show on Wednesday at the Carousel Theatre here in Vancouver, and I put Louie on a plane this morning. And here I sit, back in real life land. Sigh.

Now that the dust has settled, it looks as though Louie and I still have a very small few t-shirts and buttons left. We'd like to sell them, so if you or someone you know is interested, drop me a line:

kaitlin[dot]fontana[at]gmail[dot]com.

And I'll be happy to mail it to you, no matter where you might reside. Prices are a very reasonable (and discounted) $10/shirt and $1/two buttons. Get on it! Going fast!

We love all of you that we met, re-met, saw, partied with, bonded with, slapped and tickled on this tour. Canada rules, and our improv rules harder.

For further proof of this, check out another project of mine: www.improvisation.ca. Enjoy! See you later, kids!

No comments: