6/7/08

Vancouver, here we come!

Okay, so clearly Louie is a much better blogger than I. In my defense, he's so good at it that I find I have nothing more to add to most posts. And pictures speak louder, after all.

This tour has been a whirlwind--it's hard to believe that in a few days it will all be over. Once we're back in Vancouver, the onus is mostly off me (whew!) and mostly on Louie and Rene to do an amazing job at various shows across the city (details below).

Yesterday we arrived in the lovely city of Edmonton, where we headed straight for Canada's jewel, the West Edmonton Mall. Louie bought Wheely shoes before he, Rene and I rode the Whirlwind, the largest indoor roller coaster in the world. The last time I'd taken that ride I was too short--in fact, my mother somehow lied to get me on it--and I spent the whole time being terrified that I'd lift out of my seat and fling across the mall. This time I was in a bit better shape, and screamed for joyfear the whole time. Then I called my mom, who grounded me for riding it without her (sorry mama!). Pictoral evidence of our enjoyment:




Last night the lovely folks of Rapid Fire Theatre had us as guests for a TheatreSports match, which was fun and fantastic. Tonight we do our second to last Buckshot N Benny show of this tour. I feel sadness creeping in, along with a bit of relief. But hey--that's what touring's all about. At least, I think it is.

Vancouver dates abound! Check it:

Monday June 9 - Urban Improv w/Rene and Louie, 9pm @ Chivana's on 4th and Vine
Tuesday June 10 - Bronx Cheer w/Rene and Louie, 8pm @ Cafe Montmarte on 27th and King Edward
Wednesday June 11 - !nstant Theatre + Buckshot N Benny, 7pm @ Carousel Theatre, Granville Island

To the future!

No comments: